North, Central and South America: Fauna offers free shipping!
Outside of the US: If you would like to place an order outside of the US, please email us (email@example.com) and we will let you know as soon as possible what the shipping cost is depending on where you are. For deliveries to Brazil, please place your order on our Brazil site.
RECEIVING YOUR PACKAGE
- Delivery takes 6 to 12 business days. Delivery timeline begins one business day after the item has shipped.
- All products sold on the Fauna website are shipped abroad by the Brazil Post from which you will receive a tracking number via email. You are able to track the shipment on the Brazil Post website. It may take up to 24 hours for tracking information to be updated on their website.
- Deliveries are made during business hours, and require a signature upon delivery.
- If you place an order that includes products from different brands, the items may be delivered separately to you, since each of Fauna’s brands partner are responsible for mailing their products directly to you.
In the case of unforeseen circumstances, Fauna will do everything possible to keep you informed of any issues or delays. If you do not receive your items in a timely fashion, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the USA, if no one is able to receive the package and providing a signature, a notice of attempted delivery will be given. The recipient will then have up to 5 days to reschedule a delivery with the United States Postal Service (USPS) online or by telephone (1-800-275-8777) or may retrieve the item at the post office indicated in the notice of attempted delivery. After 3 unsuccessful delivery attempts, the objects will be considered abandoned and may be returned to the sender.
- There may be a delay or return of the delivery if the delivery address was incorrectly informed by the client.
- It is possible that some countries do not deliver EMS shipments to a PO Box.
- International shipments are subject to retention by customs or government authorities. Delays resulting from these cases are not counted in the 6 to 12 business day delivery timeline, and Fauna is not liable for any costs or fees levied by customs authorities. If necessary, customs clearance should be carried out directly between the consignee and the local customs authority.